The terms and conditions of Translogic courses are applicable to all courses given by Translogic, unless explicitly stated otherwise.
For the purpose of these conditions the following terms are defined:
The Company: Translogic Ltd
Applicant: The company who has enrolled member(s) of staff for the course.
- Enrolment for a course must be effected by means of either a fully completed Booking Form or written e-mail application/confirmation, which must be sent by mail, fax or email to Translogic.
- Enrolment applications must be in the possession of Translogic at least three (3) days prior to the start of the course.
- Translogic is not obliged to investigate whether or not an authorised person filled out the Booking Form.
- Translogic can reject applications without stating reasons or informing the applicant of its decision.
- The acceptance of a filled out Booking Form or e-mail application confirmation constitutes an agreement between the applicant and Translogic, of which these conditions form a part.
- Cancellation of the course must be effected in writing and received by Translogic seven (7) calendar days prior to commencement of the course.
- In the case of unforeseen circumstances (sickness, accident) a candidate may be automatically enrolled for the next course. Translogic will assess each case individually.
- In the event of cancellation less than one (1) week (seven (7) calendar days) of commencement of the course date, the applicant is obliged to pay compensation amounting to 100% of the course fee.
- Upon cancellation of course – preceding the seven (7) calendar day period – the course fee already paid will be refunded, less administrative expenses of 20%.
- Translogic is entitled to cancel the course without stating its reasons. Upon cancellation, an endeavour will always be made to announce this seven (7) calendar days prior to the start of the scheduled course.
- The cancellation of a course by Translogic, for whatever reason whatsoever, entitles the applicant to a refund of the course fee already paid, but never entitles him/her/them to any compensation.
- The course fee is payable in advance, within 5 days of the courses date.
- In the event that students fail to exercise their right to attend the course for which they are enrolled, or attend it only to a limited extent, no refund of the course fee will be made.
- Should it be found during the course that the student does not possess the prior knowledge required for the course, or fails the examination or knowledge test, there will be no restitution of the course fee.
- The copyright to the course material provided by Translogic to the students is vested in Translogic.
- The IATA manual is merely provided on loan during the course. In the event of loss, the purchase costs will be charged.
- Translogic does not supply manuals to third parties.
- Upon successful completion of a course, each candidate will receive the appropriate course certificate.
- All courses are concluded with an examination.
- Translogic’s course fees are subject to revision at any time.